Sandra Miniere, M.Ed.
Personal Life Coach
Sandra Miniere is an experienced specialist in human development. As a Personal Life Coach, she motivates her clients to become their best, improve the quality of their lives and establish a momentum that produces outstanding results.
She is committed to helping her clients integrate body, mind, and spirit in their quest for extraordinary success and personal fulfillment.
Sandra is located in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida; her coaching services are available by phone from anywhere.
Sandra is available as a:
Coach - offering individual & group coaching; on the telephone & in person
Trainer - conducting workshops, seminars and teleclasses
Speaker - giving motivational presentations
Sandra holds a Masters Degree in Counseling. She has received extensive training in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Emotional Freedom Techniques, family systems therapy, transpersonal psychology, feminist counseling, Solution-Focused Therapy and life coaching.
She completed her coach training with the Institute for Life Coach Training and is a professional member of the International Coach Federation and CoachVille.
In the past Sandra has:
a 20-year private practice in
· Served as the Executive Director of a non-profit for five years.
with patients at the
· Had articles published in holistic health magazines and newspapers.
· Presented workshops and seminars for corporate clients and community organizations.
Currently she offers:
· Workshops on self-empowerment, stress management, Emotional Freedom Techniques, living a balanced life, accomplishing extraordinary success, conscious co-creating, life transitions, goal setting, and effective communication.
· A free 5-day e-program, Live Your Best Wise Woman Years.
· Teleclasses: The Six Principles of Attracting and Achieving Extraordinary Outcomes and Live Your Best Wise Woman Years.